Ask a question

Hide question box

Author: Munish Aggarwal writes on a variety of  topics including finance, technology, edication, travel to name a few. The articles are well researched and written in simple language for easy comprehension by the layman.

Re-issue of ATM card

Am a existing customer of HDFC, my ATM card strucked in Canara ATM machine. I called up to customer care and blocked the ATM card but please suggest me how to get new ATM card.

thanks& regards


1 comment to Re-issue of ATM card

  • No need to worry,Since your card is blocked under the ATM of another bank. You have to place the request for issue of new ATM Card either by Calling up the local HDFC Bank Phone Banking Number Or Visiting your nearest HDFC Bank Branch.
    On basis your request the new ATM will be either dispatched to your recorded mailing address or to the nearest branch from where you can collect it.

    For this you will be charged a nominal fees by the bank towards issue of the new ATM with PIN.

Leave a Reply




You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>